Monday 7 November 2016

AN INVITATION TO THE KINGDOM OF CAUCALAND IN SECOND LIFE!

When I received an invitation on what looked like parchment inviting me to visit a mysterious unknown land I was intrigued. An accompanying note read:


"Athanaric and I have opened our home for everyone. We open our land from 7.11.16 - 14.11.2016
Enough spots to discover and many surprises will wait for you. So take out your cameras! You all will be very surprised ;-) We are looking forward to see what you will capture :-) Athanaric & Edana"


.An adventure! Just what I needed on this cold grey Autumn day. Thankfully no long and hazardous sea journey was needed to get there,  just a few clicks of the mouse and there I was!
I took a few pictures, and was home again in time for tea!  Just my kind of exploring.

You have just one week to take up the offer of Athanaric von Caucaland (athanaric.newey) and vV Edana Vv von Caucaland (vvedanavv) and visit The Kingdom of Caucaland
Don't forget to take your camera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.