Monday 12 December 2016

Anibrm Jung opens at Gallery Graine - Second Life


A new exhibition of Real Life photographs by award winning Dutch photographer Anibrm Jung  opened Sunday December 11th 12pm slt at Gallery Graine, Blue Curacao.
The collection which fills both floors of the gallery reveals Ani's love of nature with many of the pictures taken in her own garden using  her Nikon D60 camera.
Remarkably Ani uses no cropping or image manipulation,  instead the Second Life veteran who celebrated her 10th rez day earlier this month, relies on her viewfinder to frame her pictures.  I like the naturalness, the apparent spontaneity of some of the pictures (have you ever tried to get a cat to pose for a picture?)  a naturalness achieved thanks to Ani's technical skills.
All of the pictures are available for sale,  and not known for my decisiveness I took an age to decide which among all the stunning pictures I would buy, before I settled on "The Power of Love" a beautiful white bloom.
For lovers of flowers, cats and photography I recommend a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.